Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
smoke-roasted stuffed bell peppers
- 2 medium red bell peppers
- 3 medium mixed bell peppers (orange, yellow, green)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 medium zucchini, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 1 medium yellow squash, cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen corn kernels (from 3 to 4 ears of corn; for extra flavor, once youve cut the kernels off, use the dull side of your knife blade to scrape the remaining corn and juices, or milk from the cob)
- 1 medium tomato, seeded and cut into 1/4-inch dice
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (such as parley, oregano, basil or a mix)
- 1/4 cup plain dried breadcrumbs
- Oil for coating grill grate
- 2 tablespoons grates Parmesan cheese (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?