Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
smashed chickpea salad
- 1 15-ounce can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 2 tablespoons pitted, halved and very thinly sliced black olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Zest and juice from half a lemon (if youve got one of those sad, juiceless lemons, use both sides for juice)
- Couple good pinches of salt
- A few grinds of black pepper
- A few glugs of olive oil (the original is quite oily, like bread-soaking oily, I went a little lighter. Both ways are delicious)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?