Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/4 cup roughly chopped capers
- 1/4 cup chopped cornichons, plus 2 tablespoons of the juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 cups mayonnaise (the book recommends Hellmans, amusingly enough)
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 5 tablespoons sherry vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 5 cups julienned Savoy or green cabbage (or 3 cups red cabbage, julienned, and 2 cups green cabbage for a more colorful presentation)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?