Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
skirt steak with bloody mary tomato salad
- 2 1 1/2 pound skirt steaks
- Kosher salt
- 4 teaspoons (packed) brown sugar, light or dark
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil (for brushing)
- 1 cup finely chopped red onion
- 3 tablespoons Sherry vinegar, divided
- 2 pounds cherry or grape tomatoes, halved (from about 3 pints or 10 ounce containers)
- 1 cup chopped celery hearts (inner stalks and leaves; from 1 bunch)
- 1/2 cup chopped brined green olives plus 2 tablespoons olive brine
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon celery seeds
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?