Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
skirt steak salad with blue cheese
- 1 pound skirt steak, trimmed of excess fat if necessary, halved crosswise, at room temperature
- 1 to 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pint (2 cups) cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup (about 4 ounces) crumbled blue cheese
- 1/2 pound baby arugula
- Vinaigrette (below)
- 3 tablespoons minced chives, 2 thinly sliced scallions or 3 tablespoons finely chopped red onion, for garnish
- 1 tablespoon coarse Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- 1/3 cup olive oil
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?