Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
simplest apple tart
- 1 cup (125 grams) unbleached all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon (2 grams) sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons (3/4 stick or 85 grams) unsalted butter, just softened, cut in 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 1/2 tablespoons (50 ml) chilled water
- 2 pounds (910 grams) apples (Golden Delicious or another tart, firm variety), peeled, cored (save peels and cores), and sliced
- 2 tablespoons (30 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 5 tablespoons (65 grams) sugar
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) sugar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?