Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
silky smooth pumpkin pie
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 cup whole milk (I used 2 cups of half and half instead of one cup each of cream and milk)
- 3 large eggs plus 2 large egg yolks
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 1 cup drained candied yams from 15-ounce can (regular canned yams can be substituted)
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger (I used 1 1/2 teaspoons of ground because Im not a huge fan of fresh ginger)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon table salt
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?