Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
silky cauliflower soup
- 1 head cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 quart low-sodium chicken stock
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 oil-packed anchovy fillet, finely chopped (optional)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 10 to 12 ounces good-quality solid tuna packed in olive oil, well drained*
- 2 scallions washed, trimmed and chopped fine
- 6 pepperoncini peppers, destemmed and julienned
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1/4 cup roasted or smoked almonds, chopped roughly, or a small handful toasted pine nuts
- 1/4 cup good-quality olive oil (or the oil the tuna was packed in)
- 1 tablespoon smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 1 teaspoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice or more to taste
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper.
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?