Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 Anaheim chiles or 3 jalapeos, stemmed, seeded, and finely chopped (I was nervous and only used 2 Anaheims; I would go for 3 or 4 next time for a more moderate but still gentle kick)
- 1 small yellow onion, chopped
- 5 cloves garlic, crushed then sliced
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 1 28-ounce can whole peeled tomatoes, undrained
- Kosher salt, to taste
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Warm pitas, for serving
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?