Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
scalloped tomatoes with croutons
- 3 tablespoons olive oil (reduced from original)
- 2 cups bread from a French boule, in a 1/2-inch dice, crusts removed (I went closer to 3 cups, after buying a loaf of very puffy Italian bread by accident)
- 2 1/2 pounds
- whatever good tomatoes youve got, cut into 1/2-inch dice
- 3 cloves garlic, minced (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons Kosher salt (
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup thinly slivered basil leaves, lightly packed
- 1 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?