Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
scallion meatballs with soy-ginger glaze
- 1/2 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/2 cup soy sauce, preferably Japanese or reduced sodium
- 1/2 cup mirin (sweet rice wine), or 1/2 cup sake with 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 cup peeled, chopped ginger (I used half and it tasted like plenty to me; adjust to your preference)
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 4 whole black peppercorns (no, I did not count how many I put in there)
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 4 large or 6 small scallions, finely chopped
- Half bunch cilantro, finely chopped (about 1/2 cup) (the cilantro-averse can use flat-leaf parsley)
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil, toasted if you can find it
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Vegetable oil
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?