Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sausage-stuffed potatoes + a green salad
- 2 large russet (baking) potatoes (preferably organic; 3/4 pound each, scrubbed
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon water, divided
- 3/4 teaspoon tomato paste
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard, divided
- 1/2 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil plus additional for coating potatoes
- 1/2 slice firm white sandwich bread
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1/2 pound bulk breakfast sausage (1 cup) or 1/2 pound of breakfast sausage, casings removed
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- 5 cups salad greens (2 ounces)(we used arugula, which paired with the dijon sauce was deliciously kicky)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?