Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
salted caramel brownies
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (or salted, but then ease up on the sea salt)
- Heaped 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt (or 1/8 teaspoon table salt, more to taste)
- 3 tablespoons heavy cream
- 3 ounces (85 grams) unsweetened chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1 stick (4 ounces or 115 grams) unsalted butter, plus extra for pan
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Heaped 1/4 teaspoon flaky sea salt or 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 2/3 cup (85 grams) all-purpose flour
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?