Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
sally lunn bread + honeyed brown butter spread
- 2 cups (250 grams or 8 3/4 ounces) all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons (25 grams or 7/8 ounce) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon (5 grams) table salt
- 1 1/8 teaspoon (1/2 packet or 1/8 ounce) active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) milk
- 4 tablespoons (57 grams or 2 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg plus 1 large egg yolk
- 1 stick (4 ounces or 113 grams) unsalted butter, divided
- 1 to 2 tablespoons honey (use less for lightly sweet, more for a more traditional honey butter)
- Few pinches flaky sea salt
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?