Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
1970's French Strawberry Pie
- 1 (4 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon heavy whipping cream
- 1 (9 inch) prepared shortbread pie crust (such as Keebler®)
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, quartered
- 2 cups fresh strawberries, mashed
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons white sugar (optional)
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
Directions:View on All Recipes
Why don't we display directions?
|Serving Size 1/8 of a recipe|
|Amount Per Serving|
|Total Fat 21.9g|
|Saturated Fat 11.4g|
|Total Carbohydrate 52.9g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.5g|
|* The Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet, so your values may change depending on your calorie needs. The values here may not be 100% accurate because the recipes have not been professionally evaluated nor have they been evaluated by the U.S. FDA.|