Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
rustic rhubarb tarts
- 1 cup corn flour
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup fine cornmeal
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon Kosher or coarse salt
- 1 stick (4 ounces) cold unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 batch Rhubarb Vanilla Compote (recipe below)
- 1 1/2 pounds rhubarb stalks
- 1 cup minus 1 tablespoon dark brown sugar (i.e. 15 tablespoons, if you want to drive yourself mad)
- 1/2 vanilla bean, split and seeds scraped
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?