Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
rosanne cashs potato salad
- 3 pounds medium red-skinned potatoes, unpeeled, scrubbed
- 8 dill pickle spears or a handful of cornichon, coarsely chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 3 celery stalks, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 1 small red onion, chopped (about 1 cup)
- 3 hard-boiled eggs, peeled, chopped
- 2/3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh dill
- Salt and pepper to taste
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?