Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
root beer float cupcakes
- 2 cups root beer (I used
- because it was easy to find and made with cane sugar)
- 1 cup dark unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup (1 stick or 4 ounces) unsalted butter, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 1/4 cups granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup firmly packed dark brown sugar
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups heavy or whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pint of vanilla ice cream (youll have leftover; youre welcome)
- Maraschino cherries (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?