Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 5 ancho chiles*
- 2 tablespoons raw almonds
- 2 tablespoons blanched hazelnuts (or, you can rub their skins off once they are toasted and cooled)
- 1 1/4 cups extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 slice country bread, about 1-inch thick
- 1/3 cup canned San Marzano tomatoes (I bought whole tomatoes, not sure why; Id use pure next time)
- 1 clove garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 lemon, for juicing
- A splash of sherry vinegar (cant find it? Use a mild wine or balsamic vinegar instead)
- Kosher salt
- 1 1/2 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes (full size or minis work)
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 to 5 cloves garlic, unpeeled
- 2 bay leaves
- 6 springs thyme, plus 2 teaspoons thyme leaves (I left this out, accidentally; it was fine without it)
- 1 cup Romesco sauce (from above)
- 2 tablespoons chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?