Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
romaine pesto and egg-stuffed tomatoes
- Sometimes, I dont know what Im getting myself into, and my husband who was just going to grab some Murrays Bagels for us has pretty much given up trying to understand. But, Ive had a whole week of errands, working late and after-work engagements and I havent had a single home-cooked
- since those
- and I was fiending for the kitchen by Saturday morning. Fiending.
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 large head romaine (about 1 1/2 lb) *
- 1 large garlic clove
- 1/4 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 3/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 oz finely grated parmesan (1/2 cup), plus additional for serving
- 6 large tomatoes (about 3 inches in diameter)
- 6 large eggs at room temperature
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?