Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
robert linxes chocolate truffles
- Begin by finely chopping eight ounces of
- 56 percent chocolate. Yes, he actually names this brand, and I am not sure if it because the chocolate is, indeed, amazing or because he was being paid by them, but nevertheless, my store didnt have any left and I bought
- instead and, lo, the world did not come to an end. Put the chopped chocolate in a large bowl.
- 11 ounces Valrhona chocolate (56% cacao)
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Valrhona cocoa powder for dusting
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?