Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
roasted stuffed onions
- 10 medium red and yellow onions (4 lb)
- 1 lb sliced bacon, cut crosswise into 1-inch-wide pieces
- 3 celery ribs, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch-thick slices
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 15 oz baby spinach, trimmed and coarsely chopped (14 cups)
- 1 (9-inch) round loaf country-style bread (1 1/4 lb), cut into 1/2-inch cubes (10 cups), lightly toasted
- 2 cups salted roasted cashews (10 oz), coarsely chopped
- 1 stick (1/2cup) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 1/4 cups turkey giblet stock
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?