Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
roasted peppers with capers and mozzarella
- 6 bell peppers (if you can get a mix of colors, go for it)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons capers, drained
- 2 tablespoons flat-leaf parsley, chopped (optional)
- 1/2 pound ball of mozzarella, sliced (this is a great place to use the really fresh stuff, if you can get it)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?