Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
roast chicken with dijon sauce
- 3 pounds chicken parts (thighs, drumsticks, and/or breasts), with skin and bones
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 2 small shallots, thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup dry white wine
- 3/4 cup reduced-sodium or sodium-free chicken broth
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons smooth Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped chives or the green parts of scallions
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?