Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
risotto al barolo + green crostini
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 medium onion, finely diced
- 1 1/2 cups arborio rice
- 1 cup Barolo or other dry red wine
- 6 cups chicken stock, preferably homemade, or low-sodium, canned
- 3 tablespoons cold, unsalted butter, cut into small pieces
- 1/3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese, more for serving.
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and smashed
- 1 cup large green pitted olives
- 1 tablespoon capers, rinsed and drained
- 1 15-ounce can of artichoke hearts, drained
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 8 large slices of crusty bread
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?