Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
rigatoni with eggplant puree
- 1 small eggplant, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes
- 3 cloves garlic, whole
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/4 cup toasted pine nuts
- 1 pound rigatoni pasta
- 1/4 cup torn fresh mint leaves
- 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan
- Glug of balsamic or red wine vinegar or freshly-squeezed lemon juice (optional)
- While the vegetables are roasting, place the pine nuts in a small baking dish. Place in the oven on the rack below the vegetables. Roast until golden, about
- 4 minutes (only do it for 8 if you want them nice and burnt, like mine). Remove from the oven and reserve.
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?