Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1/2 cup (2 ounces) walnuts or pecans
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 3 cups unbleached pastry flour or unbleached all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups plain yogurt
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil (
- whoops, many commenters who tried it said that the olive oil was way too heavy; listen to them, not me!)
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces) ricotta cheese
- 6 tablespoons crme frache or sour cream
- Kosher salt, to taste
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?