Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
rich buttermilk waffles
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 3/4 cups buttermilk* or 1 1/2 cups sour cream or plain yogurt thinned with 1/4 cup milk
- 2 eggs, separated
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick butter, melted and cooled)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Canola or other neutral oil for brushing on waffle pan (Deb note: Pam works great!)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?