Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
rhubarb streusel muffins
- 1/4 cup (31 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (28 grams) white whole wheat flour
- 1 tablespoon (13 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons (38 grams) light or dark brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Pinch of nutmeg
- Pinch of salt
- 3 tablespoons (42 grams) unsalted butter, melted
- 1 large egg
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) light or dark brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons (38 grams) granulated sugar
- 5 tablespoons (71 grams) unsalted butter, melted and cooled to lukewarm
- 3/4 cup (177 ml) sour cream
- 1 cup (approx. 120 grams) white whole wheat flour or whole wheat pastry flour (see Note)
- 1/2 cup (63 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup diced rhubarb, in 1/2-inch pieces (from about 6 to 8 ounces of stalks)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?