Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 2/3 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 hard-boiled egg yolks
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 6 tablespoons cold unsalted butter, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 2/3 cup plus 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 2 pounds rhubarb, trimmed and cut into 1/2-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1-inch piece of vanilla bean, split lengthwise, pulp scraped
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon turbinado sugar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?