Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
red kidney bean curry
- 1/3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh ginger (I use half this; Im tepid in the fresh ginger department)
- 1 medium onion, finely chopped
- 1 plum tomato, diced
- 3 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 large green chili, chopped (optional)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground tumeric
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne
- 8 ounce can of tomato sauce or 8 ounces of one of your choice
- 3 cups boiled red kidney beans or 30 ounces canned red kidney beans, undrained
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro (or parsley, if youre
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?