Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
red bean chili
- 2 to 2 1/4 pounds lean ground beef or turkey
- 1 large onion, chopped (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 cup canned beef broth
- 1/3 cup chili powder
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa (optional, but I never make chili without it)
- 1 14 1/2-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2 15 1/2-ounce cans kidney beans, drained
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?