Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
raisin-studded apple bread pudding
- 1 pound bakery white or challah bread, crusts removed, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 Granny Smith apple, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 cup (6 ounces) golden raisins, plumped in hot water for 15 minutes
- 3 large eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly grated nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 cups whole milk
- 2 tablespoons unsulfured molasses
- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?