Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
radicchio, apple and pear salad
- 1 extra-large egg yolk (I used one large and a smidgen of another)
- 1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons grapeseed oil (suggested for its neutrality; I used half olive oil but suggest you do so sparingly as the olive flavor becomes very pronounced)
- 2 tablespoons finely diced shallot
- 1 to 2 lemons, for juicing
- 1/4 cup crme frache (did you know you can
- 1/4 cup buttermilk (did you know you can
- 2 apples, firm, crisp and juicy
- 2 pears, Asian or your favorite variety
- 2 heads radicchio
- 2 tablespoons sliced mint
- 1 tablespoon chopped flat-leaf parsley
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?