Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
quick potato pierogi
- 1 1/2 pounds baking potatoes, peeled and cut into chunks
- 4 to 5 tablespoons unsalted butter + a little extra to melt and drizzle over the dumplings (Deb note: I was able to make do with just 2 T butter in a non-stick)
- 3 onions, finely chopped
- Salt and black pepper to taste
- 1 to 2 packages of gyoza (pot sticker) wrappers
- 3 to 5 green onions, thinly sliced or 1/4 cup chopped chives or 2 tablespoons chopped parsley or additional fried onions (see note), to serve
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?