Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 3/4 cups diced leeks, white and light green only (from about 2 large leeks, although I think you can get away with one super-big leek)
- 3/4 cup diced onion
- 2 1/2 teaspoons olive oil (I needed a tad more)
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 1 tablespoon plus 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons butter, diced
- 4 eggs, divided
- 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons sour cream
- Pinch nutmeg
- Pinch pepper
- 1 1/2 cups diced ham (1/4 -inch dice; I used about 1/2 pound)
- 3/4 cup grated Swiss cheese
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?