Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
potato rosemary bread
- 1 1/2 cups (7 oz.) biga (
- ; I halved it and deemed it close enough)
- 3 cups plus 2 tablespoons (14 oz.) unbleached high-gluten or bread flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons (.38 oz) salt
- 1/4 teaspoon (.03 oz) black pepper, coarsely ground (optional)
- 1 1/4 teaspoons (.14 oz) instant yeast
- 1 cup (6 oz.) mashed potatoes
- 1 tablespoon (.5 oz.) olive oil
- 2 tablespoons (.25 oz.) coarsely chopped fresh rosemary
- 3/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons to 1 cup (7 to 8 oz.) water, at room temperature (or warm if the potatoes are cold)
- 4 tablespoons (1 oz.) coarsely chopped roasted garlic (optional)
- Semolina flour or cornmeal for dusting
- Olive oil for brushing on top
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?