Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
potato chip cookies
- 1 cup (2 sticks or 225 grams) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 cup (200 grams) granulated sugar, divided
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon table salt (optional, see note above)
- 1/2 cup chopped and toasted pecans
- 1/2 cup finely crushed potato chips
- 2 cups (250 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon crushed potato chips
- 1 1/2 teaspoons flaked sea salt
- 4 ounces (115 grams) semi- or bittersweet chocolate, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon butter, canola oil or vegetable shortening
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?