Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
potato and artichoke tortilla
- About 4 tablespoons olive oil, plus more if needed
- 1/2 medium-size onion, quartered and thinly sliced
- 1 large boiled Yukon Gold potato, quartered and thinly sliced (a leftover potato works great here)
- 3 marinated artichoke hearts (from a can or jar), rinsed, patted dry, and thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup sliced piquillo peppers or roasted red bell peppers
- 4 large, very fresh eggs, preferably organic
- 2 tablespoons chick stock or broth
- Coarse salt (kosher or sea)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?