Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) gin (Hendricks is specified; Tanqueray was used)
- 1 1/2 ounces (3 tablespoons) Pimms No. 1 liqueur (
- 4 ounces (1/2 cup) homemade lemonade (recipe below)
- 7-Up or another lemon/lime soda
- 10 paper-thin half moon slices of cucumber (I used an English, unwaxed, cucumber)
- 1 part freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 part simple syrup, or to taste (I will use perhaps 1/2 or 3/4 of a part next time, see Note above)
- 2 parts water
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?