Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
pink lady cake
- 4 1/2 cups cake flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 5 1/4 teaspoons baking powder
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 3 sticks (12 ounces) unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1 1/2 cups pureed frozen strawberries*
- 8 egg whites
- 2/3 cup milk
- 1 to 2 drops red food dye, if using (to make the pink color pop more)
- 3 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks; 6 ounces) unsalted butter, softened
- 3 cups sifted confectioners sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?