Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
pesto potato salad with green beans
- 4 pounds small Yukon gold or red-skinned potatoes, quartered
- 1 pound green beans, cut into one-inch segments
- 1 to 2 small garlic cloves, peeled
- 2 bunches of basil (about one ounce each)
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup olive oil
- 6 tablespoons (or more to taste) mild vinegar, such as champagne, white wine or a white balsamic
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions (scallions)
- 1/2 cup pine nuts, toasted
- Parmesan cheese to taste
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?