Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
peppermint hot fudge sauce
- 2/3 cup heavy or whipping cream
- 1/2 cup light corn syrup or golden syrup (see Note above)
- 1/3 cup packed dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder, ideally Dutch-processed
- Heaping 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt or level 1/4 teaspoon table salt
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate, chopped (or, about 1 cup bittersweet chocolate chips), divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1/4 teaspoon peppermint extract, or to taste
- Crushed candy canes, for serving (optional)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?