Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
penne with potatoes and rocket
- Serves 4
- 1 pound firm boiling potatoes (Id recommend fingerlings, even though we couldnt find them)
- About 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- 2 bunches rocket (about a half pound)
- 1 small red onion
- 4 to 6 cloves of garlic, or as per my experience, 1 or 2
- 1 sprig rosemary (optional)
- 3/4 pound penne or other tubular pasta
- 1/2 lemon
- Preheat the oven to 400. Slice the potatoes about 1/3 inch thick and toss them with a small amount of the olive oil, salt, and pepper. Spread them in a single layer in an ovenproof dish or on a baking sheet (I like to line mine with parchment, to make everything and clean-up, easier) and roast in the oven until they are golden brown and cooked through, about 15 minutes. (Mine took a bit longer.)
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?