Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
pecan cornmeal butter cake
- 9 tablespoons (4.5 ounces) unsalted butter, plus extra for pans
- 1/2 cup pecans, toasted (350F for 10 to 13 minutes, or until browned) and cooled
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar, plus extra for berries (optional)
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 7 tablespoons white or yellow cornmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 4 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Berries, for serving
- Ice cream or whipped cream, for serving.
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?