Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
pear cranberry and gingersnap crumble
- 1 cup (125 grams) all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup (50 grams) granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons (37 grams) packed dark or light brown sugar
- 1 cup gingersnap crumbs (4 ounces or 113 grams or about 16 storebought cookies)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- Pinch of white pepper, especially if your gingersnaps arent particularly snappish
- 1/2 cup (4 ounces or 113 grams or 1 stick) unsalted butter, melted and cooled
- 2 pounds (about 4 to 5) large ripe pears (I used Anjou, suggested in the original recipe) peeled, halved, cored and sliced 1/4 inch thick
- 1 1/2 cups (6 ounces or 170 grams) fresh cranberries
- 1 tablespoon (15 ml) lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup (100 grams) granulated sugar
- 2 tablespoons (14 grams) cornstarch
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?