Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 3/4 cup butter, softened, or 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 3 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 to 4 pears firm, ripe pears, depending on size (youll need 2 grated cups total, but I dont recommend you grate them until you are about to use them, so they dont brown)
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?