Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
peanut sesame noodles
- For peanut dressing
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/3 cup warm water
- 1 tablespoon chopped peeled fresh ginger
- 1 medium garlic clove, chopped
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Asian toasted sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon dried hot red pepper flakes or a splash of the hot sauce or chili paste of your choice
- For noodles
- 3/4 lb dried soba nooodles (dried linguine fini or spaghetti will work in a pinch)
- 4 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch-thick strips
- 1 yellow bell pepper, cut into 1/8-inch-thick strips
- Half a seedless cucumber, thinly sliced
- 1 cup firm or extra-firm tofu, cubed
- 3 tablespoons sesame seeds, toasted
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?