Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
peanut butter crispy bars
- Well, heres a warning to those of you in the latter camp (those of you in the former one already know this): these bars will win you over. I wholly admit that as awesome as they sound, I really made them because I live with a
- 34 year old that has only one reaction to the suggestion of
- : WANT.
- 1 3/4 cups crisped rice cereal
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons unsalted (their recommendation) or salted (what I used, and liked) butter, melted
- 5 ounces good-quality milk (their recommendation) or semi-sweet (what Id use next time) chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 ounces dark chocolate (60 to 72 percent cocoa), coarsely chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon light corn syrup
- 4 tablespoons (1/2 stick or 2 ounces) unsalted (their recommendation) or salted (what I used, and liked) butter
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?