Food2Fork makes it easy to find great recipes.
Search by name or ingredients. View Top Socially Ranked Recipes.
- 2 1/2 cups (315 grams) all-purpose flour, plus more for dusting surfaces
- 1 tablespoons (15 grams) granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon table salt
- 2 sticks (225 grams, 8 ounces, or 1 cup) unsalted butter, very cold
- 1/2 cup water, very cold
- About 3 1/2 pounds peaches (approximately 6 large, 7 medium or 8 small)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice, from about half a regular lemon
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar (see note up top; use 1/3 cup for a sweeter pie)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (ditto)
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Few gratings of fresh nutmeg
- 1/8 teaspoon table salt
- 2 tablespoons minute tapioca, ground to a powder (see note up top), or 3 tablespoons cornstarch or potato starch
- 1 tablespoon milk, cream or water
- 1 tablespoon coarse or granulated sugar
Directions:View on Smitten Kitchen
Why don't we display directions?